ALL TICKET PURCHASERS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Admission Wristband Policy
All bags brought to the venue must be clear and no larger than 12″x12″x6″. Guests who have bags larger than this size must return the bag to their vehicles. Each admitted attendee may bring a large Clear Ziploc bag for their belongings. All bags will be subject to search for prohibited items at entry.
Outside food and beverages of any kind (including alcoholic beverages) are prohibited.
Cameras (specifically cameras with professional/detachable lenses and flash) are prohibited at the request of the artist. Audio recorders, video recorders, and digital cameras with video capabilities are also prohibited.
For your safety, once a person exits the event, re-entry is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited within the event, including e-cigarettes and vaping devices, at any time.
- No Pets allowed- service animals as defined by university procedure 08.01.02.C0.03 only are permitted.
- Approved vendors only; no unauthorized solicitation is permitted
We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light, as you may be subject to search. For safety reasons, prohibited Items include but are not limited to:
- Alcohol, drugs, Illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/video recorders, cameras. Tripods
- SATIA STICK
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Flags/signs with poles/posters/banners
- iPads/tablets or any size
- Laser pens/pointers of any type
- Noisemakers such as air horns
- Outside rood or drinks
- Pepper spray/mace
- Cigarettes, including e-cigarettes and vaping devices
- Weapons of any type, including chains, knives, firearms, and spiked jewelry
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by event management or University Police
RSVPing and purchasing through the Alumni Association’s marketplace form is not an admission wristband. Wristbands must be picked up in person Monday-Friday. 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM at the Woo Sung Lee Welcome Center between Thursday, April 21st and Thursday, April 28th.
- Admission is limited. Wristbands and tickets available while supplies last
- Purchaser will not attempt to sell/resell the wristbands that are purchased
- Wristbands must be worn on the wrist by attendees for admission and throughout the entire event. Attendees without a wristband on their wrist may not enter and will be escorted out of the event.
- Purchaser assumes responsibility for the actions of any guests that they purchase admission wristbands for.
- All Festival/Concert attendees are subject to all TAMU-CC rules, policies, the Student Code of Conduct and all applicable state and local laws.
- Wristbands will not be available the day of the festival.
- Wristbands cannot be replaced and will need to be re-purchased.